Simulation of an autonomous bicycle
Reference: BIKE (Acronym)
Student: Hakan Onur Ardıç
Simplified dynamic model of a bicycle (preferable yours) will be developed using MATLAB/SimMechanics. A driver model will also be incorporated to the bicycle model. Stability and performance of the vehicle will be assessed by simulations.
- Literature survey
- Choose an appropriately simple model structure
- Derivation of governing equations
- Implementation in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulation results
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Intermediate level MATLAB experience and skills.
- Academic research and report writing skills