Literature Survey on Legged Robotics
Legged robots are becoming more agile and having more improved autonomous capabilities. In this project a literature survey on legged robotics will be conducted. Particular areas of interest could be one or more of the following areas: gait generation, stability and control, autonomous behavior. Weekly meetings will be conducted. It is expected that about a total of 15-20 research papers be reviewed, summarized and discussed in weekly meetings. A simple-to-implement simulation study (MATLAB/Simulink) among the reviewed material could also be included.
- Review of literature on legged robotics.
- Weekly discussions of reviewed papers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Interest in the field of robotics and mechatronics.
- Should be familiar with MATLAB/Simulink for optimization, various approaches such as genetic algorithms, neural networks, may be used.
- Academic research skills.
Ref: LEGGO (Acronym)